We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join our busy Support Office team in Belfast on a permanent basis. The hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm.
The successful applicant will be required to process large volumes of transactions on a daily basis from both internal and external customers and ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a fast paced, demanding and ever growing organisation.
Main Duties include-
- Posting invoices to ledger, coding, matching, signing, and scanning invoices.
- Dealing with internal and external customer queries.
- Reconciliation of accounts to supplier statements.
- Processing payments to suppliers.
- It is essential that applicants have purchase ledger experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and within strict deadlines is essential.
- Previous experience working within a busy finance office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with the ability to work independently using their own initiative.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of computerised accounts packages and MS Office.
For an application form please download below or email Louise@clearpharmacy.com. Alternatively, call us on 02890 247 333.
Completed applications must be received by post to Louise Moss, Human Resources, Clear Pharmacy Support Office, Block D, 17 Heron Road, Belfast, BT3 9LE or via email to email@example.com or beforeFriday 7TH February 2020 before 5pm.